28 May 2010

Martha Stewart Weddings Summer Issue


So happy to hear that the Summer 2010 issue of Martha Stewart Weddings comes out today. And lucky me there is a magazine stand just 2 blocks from my house. I'm going to hop on my bike and zip over there soon! Can't wait.

Whether or not your in the process of getting married, this magazine has some of the most creative, colorful, stylish ideas for living out there. It amazes me that every year they continue to find new and fresh ideas to share. One thing I've been really impressed with about MSLO is how they so quickly jumped on the blog bandwagon and have cultivated relationships with a lot of great bloggers. And they've made it a two way relationship, they share great stuff from bloggers and they feature a lot of bloggers on their pages. MSLO continues to impress, after all the ups and downs, with all the lovers and haters. You can't deny the impressive creativity.

I have an appointment with some post-it notes, the beach and a lovely drool through the latest issue this weekend! Hope you have a fantastic weekend with people you love! Sending love to all my people who I am nowhere near this weekend! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could enjoy a good barbecue and fresh cob of corn with you!

photo via

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...