25 June 2010

Pretty Visions from Z Gallerie



A few days ago, after a lovely brunch at Jack & Jills in Beverly Hills we decided to stretch our legs wandering Beverly Boulevard for a while. I haven't spent much time in Z Gallerie over the years, but when I stopped at the window display, I was compelled to pop in.

The entire first floor is organized by color. It is stunning! I applaud the store designers who came up with this fresh, energetic approach to Summer 2010!

I adore the tall lanterns, the crisp whites and the selection of varying sizes of decor pieces. One of the things that caught my eye was how much great stuff they have that is so perfect for decorating a mantle.

There is a wide range of items that are just about six inches wide so they would fit perfectly on a mantle. Mantle decor can be challenging, I think Z Gallerie is a great friend of an empty mantle.



I think you know by now how much I love the color orange. I fell hard for the orange wall! The orange and white together was just creamsicle delicious!


The pinks and browns together was a delicious pairing. White and chartreuse beautiful together too!



And the perfect cool, beachy robin's egg blue was gorgeous too....so relaxing looking, paired with a beautiful velvety matching sofa and love seat with beautiful nailhead trim.



I investigated the sofa options too. Still on the hunt. I think I may have blown a great opportunity to get a leather sofa set last weekend for $500 on craiglist. I would've had to turn around and sell off the love seat and I'm still wondering if I want to do leather...it's so hot and sticky...still dreaming of stone colored twill with slim, square arms, long enough for sleeping. More to come on the sofa hunt.

I did purchase a few things at Z Gallerie. I'll tell you more about them soon! For now, enjoy the deliciously designed store interiors at your nearest Z Gallerie!

1 comment:

knack said...

what a super smart thing to do! love how it is all arranged by color!

happy weekend friend!

xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...