28 June 2010

A+ to Cost Plus World Market



While out running errands on Saturday I was driving from Carson back to the Westside and decided to stop at a few home decor spots on the way back. I stopped in El Segundo and visited the Cost Plus World Market in the fabulous new shopping area on Sepulveda.

I went in looking for lamp shades and curtains and didn't find quite what I was looking for, but I have to say I was really impressed with the look Cost Plus is rocking right now. From wrapping paper to home furnishings and clothing they have a fantastic color palette and the styles are hip, fresh and inspiring.


I had to swoon a little over all the clothing and the jewelry. Darling dresses and tops in a gorgeous array of summery cottons, great scarves, headbands, bags and more.




And their jewelry collections were fantastic. Great simple bead strands with great color combinations, long, short and big and chunky. Great earrings for every occasion, earthy, bohemian and beautiful.


I'm giving Cost Plus World Market an A+ for affordability and on-point style. Have you shopped Cost Plus World Market lately? What is your favorite item you've purchased there?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...