08 September 2010

Beautiful Baby Moccasins



I had to share these little gems that I am totally crazy about! I will preface this by saying I think this all goes back to my very young childhood when I had a pair of these. They weren't this fantastic, but I thought they were pretty great!

I am completely ga-ga over these baby moccasins. Seriously, I may be losing my mind at how cute these are. I can't bear it. They are from the Etsy store Freshly Picked. There are other colors too and I'm 'in love' crazy about those too. Wouldn't these be the most fantastic baby shower gift?! Or, just have a baby and buy them. ;)

Susan Peterson the genius behind Freshly Picked also has a great blog with some amazing sewing tutorials and lots of other delicious treats. Enjoy all the fresh delights today. I'm looking forward to reading it like a book, soon!

photo via

2 comments:

Sareezfashions said...

Awesome.. love it..

For more designer Indian clothes like Sarees, Salwars and Lehenga Cholis visit - Sareez.com

Elleby said...

These are so sweet! Wish I had seen them before my best friend had her first baby - they'd be the ideal gift. (Maybe they still can be!)

Also: I'm stopping by from Holly's BYW class -- loving your blog and looking forward to reading more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...