05 October 2010

BYW Student Art Week - Sea Glass Jewelry by Newsprout Design


It is Day Two of BYW Student Art Week. Can you believe this jewelry?!?!?! I think I've mentioned at least once the secluded and ignored beach we stayed near earlier this summer and how The Little Bug and I gathered sacks full of fantastic, big pieces of sea glass and large shells of many varieties. I have enjoyed putting these in beautiful jars around the house. If you've seen Something's Gotta Give you'll definitely remember the beautiful beach house Diane Keaton's character, Erica Barry lived in and her jars of white beach rocks. I love that house, that feel...

So when I visited fellow student Newsprout's jewelry store on Etsy and the gorgeous, beach photos on her blog Newsprout Art & Design I knew instantly I was seeing things that really spoke to my heart. If you ever need to take a break and enjoy the beach this is the place to do it!

I love so many pieces of jewelry in the shop.The prices are very affordable, unique, eye grabbing works of art. Such a creative, fresh idea. And if you are mourning the end of summer, this is a perfect way to carry it with you all the time. They would also make great gifts to remember special occasions, vacations and visits. Stop by for a few moments of pure pleasure and when you're thinking of gifts, think of all the amazing Etsy artists selling the most beautiful and creative wares to really personalize your giving. Have a beachy, happy Tuesday!

All photos via Newsprout Art & Design & Newsprout Etsy Shop.

1 comment:

newsprout said...

Thank you so much for featuring my little etsy shop and blog! I was so excited to see it today when I signed on. What a great article and you captured the essence of my passion just perfect! Thanks... newsprout

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...