05 November 2010

Meet Family Creativa & A Borrowed Abode

sweden
 Aren't these photos amazing? My first treat for you today is to introduce you to family creativa, a beautiful blog from gorgeous Sweden, by BYW classmate Maria.

I love visiting Maria's blog, for a wonderful dose of Scandinavian sights, crafts and home life. You can read about their Story Tree here. She also makes felted soap and scarves you can buy on Etsy. Take a few minutes to meet Maria. I love her photography and the header on her blog.

BYW classmate Jane, at A Borrowed Abode shares really smart ideas for making a rental a home. I love planning in advance and this is a great idea when moving into a new kitchen. Jane shares so many great ideas for making a home in a rental unit. I was totally, totally impressed by her idea for storage & a pet station that she whipped up herself.

And last but not least, here's a little post revisit to celebrate the last day of anniversary week on kalanicut. It's all about saving money and shopping smart. Thanks again for a great first year. Have a great weekend.
photo collage from family creativa 

1 comment:

Kelly said...

So happy you shared this. I already love Jane's site, but Maria is new to me... must go look!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...