05 January 2011

11 Things Inspired by 365 Small Details


BYW friend Angela, author of 365smalldetails posted 11 things she's going to do to enjoy herself this month on her blog this week and invited others to join in with their own list. You can see her visually beautiful and inspiring post here.

I thought it was a great idea, so here's my list:

1. Make an awesome steak dinner - Happened Sunday night. Amazing meat, amazing meal.
2. Visit sister - hoping to do that in the next couple of weeks. We have some projects to play with.
3. Take Photos - want to take some time to work on photography - practice, practice, practice.
4. Service - I want to spend one day this month serving a friend in need.
5. Use my spa giftcard.
6. Make plans and meet my friend for lunch - we've been talking about it for a while.
7. Finish my vision board. Need a couple more photos & then need to glue it all down. Liking it!
8. Get a massage. So good for body, mind & soul.
9. Visit a new-to-me shop in my area.
10. Put a few little surprise packages in the mail to friends.
11. Get some new jeans that I really love.

That's it. Eleven fun things to do this month. Sounds like a great month. If you'd like to join in, publish your 11 things on your blog and then link them up to Angela's blog 365 Small Details here. Hope you set aside time to do things that make you happy this month. It's Joyous January after all! I'd love to see and hear what you'll do for you this month.

Photos: 1) myrecipes.com, 2) Christy, 3, 4, 5 & 8) microsoftclipart.com, 6) Albushotel.com, 7) kalanicut, 9) Brentwood Country Mart, 10) Sunshine & Carousels, 11) Sundance Catalog

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love this list - especially #8. :-)

Fitting the Outside In with Stacey said...

Cropper? Is that you? This is Stacey Ray, now Petersen, how do I get in contact with you and not the whole world?
Great Blog!!
Stacey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...