23 February 2011

House Beautiful's Dreamy Outdoor Spaces


Had such a fun time meandering through this gorgeous collection of outdoor spaces at House Beautiful. Dreamy! Of course the blue and orange - with a touch of brown and hot pink no less! - totally spoke to me. What a charming place for a heartfelt chat, Sunday nap or to read a fascinating book. Such a great Los Angeles backyard designed by Moises Esquinazi.

After looking at this amazing designer's online portfolio I felt I may have found a new style guru. You can see another view of this same room there under the Los Angeles link. After looking at the portfolio, I realize I'm going to have to do a follow up post.

My other favorite in the HB gallery is the large concrete fireplace space with the divine orange chairs. I know the orange again.

Which are your favorites? There's definitely something for every one. If you love dreaming about charming spaces or are planning your own outdoor space this gallery is a fantastic place of inspiration.

Photo by Reed Davis

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...