28 March 2011

New Spring Gems from Garnet Hill


Happy Monday morning. Hope you had a good weekend and are feeling refreshed and rested for the new week. I slept & relaxed part of the day on Saturday which was a great way to recover from a busy, cold week.

The arrival of a Garnet Hill catalog always gets me excited for Spring and Summer with their light layers and feminine patterns and fabrics. The catalog exudes a feeling for adventure, travel and being outdoors that is hard to resist. Here are a few favorites from the Summer Preview. I love that all these pieces are adventure ready, comfortable and charming. It's so easy to go out looking just so-so but when you take a few more minutes to look put together to run to the grocery store, school or on a Saturday adventure it changes the entire way you feel about yourself.







What is inspiring you in the fashion world this spring? Have you started a Spring mood board or added any great new items to your closet? I am definitely adding a few of these to my inspiration board and keeping my fingers crossed that warmer weather is here soon. I am sitting at my desk with a big sweater on and freezing cold toes as I write this. Hope you have a fantastic Monday!

images by kalanicut

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes yes yes! I was thinking the exact same thing when I got mine. That last picture you posted was my favorite outfit of all--I would wear the whole thing exactly as she wears it! I also loved that GH shared a model with Boden for this catalog (she's the one in the second picture you posted). :) Have you entered the Boden giveaway yet? $1000 of clothes!

Kate Riley said...

I love those Lily skirts! I'll take three please. :)

Kate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...