05 July 2011

This Is My Country, Land That I Love


What an awesome Fourth of July weekend we had. I am tired but finally starting to catch up. There was not a lot of sleep involved, starting with the night before I left getting only 3 1/2 hours sleep. Didn't get much better than that until last night when I got about 6 hours. Ahh.


I wanted to share some photos with you of my drive. It was so beautiful. So here are a few favorite shots of the trip north through Utah. I have such a love for America's farmland and Utah has such an amazingly diverse landscape that I was snapping shot after shot.


I headed home for Los Angeles from Las Vegas this morning but the traffic was so bad that I turned around and went back to Vegas. A 70 mile waste of time, but I figured why make a four hour drive into an six, eight or ten hour drive for no reason. Mission aborted. So I will attempt again tonight.


Hope you had a wonderful weekend and that you week is going well. I have some more photos I will share tomorrow. Gorgeous mountains views from my parents home. Looking forward to this week and some fun new posts.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...