27 September 2011

More Fun Treats From Paper Source


I have so many things to share with you this week that I can't even get to all of them. I didn't yet get to to finishing the mantle, so that will come soon. Here is a little more eye candy from my recent trip to Paper Source. In square feet Paper Source is not what you would call a warehouse store. It's more like a nice, normal size boutique shop, but you cannot believe how long you can spend in there.

When I was in line to pay for my purchases, The Man called me and mentioned, "You've been in there over an hour and a half." I seriously had no idea. But he was so kind to indulge me while he wandered the local shops and I got a lot of research and sourcing done, not to mention a great little tutorial on embossing by one of the gals there. They were all so helpful as I said before.

Wouldn't these stamps be so darling for assigned table numbers. Love the floral patterns, the bold size. Can't imagine how cool they would look in color. Paper Source also had an amazing selection of handmade papers. They are breath taking. I was especially taken with this orange pattern on top. So cheery and spunky. Paper Source's ink stamp collection is the best I've seen around.


The selection of papers covers most of an entire wall of the store and there really is something for every one and every occasion. Here are a few favorite greens. I imagine these would make lovely envelope liners.


They have an entire section devoted to card stock and matching envelopes in almost every color you could imagine. Perfect for small run invites, thank yous or other greetings. The color selection really is impressive. They also have lots of samples around the store to inspire your creativity. Here is a collection of favor or gift boxes. I especially like the one with the striped ribbon. You could use it for so many events and fill it with so many kinds of goodies.


If you're not up for DIY, Paper Souce has a wide selection of gorgeous greeting cards, calendars and gifts. I'm still salivating a bit over a couple of 2012 calendars I saw there. Shoot if it really is going to be the last year of the world, I should at least enjoy a stunning calendar to count down the days. Har-har. They also have quite a wide selection of charming and witty gifts if you need a little something for a birthday or thank you gift.

If you don't have the good fortune to have a Paper Source store in your neighborhood, you're in luck because Paper Source has an amazing online store as well. I've spent many an hours browsing there too. They have some great online tutorials for some of the most popular projects and products too. Besides an amazing array of mouth-watering goodies, the web site is full of helpful information too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...