22 September 2011

Quick Tip - Make Your Own Envelopes


image via Paper Source

I picked up two little treasures at Paper Source Tuesday that I've been wanting for a long time.  These are gems that make a phenomenal addition to my crafts cupboard. I bought the envelope template kit that will allow me to make my own envelopes very easily. I have made my own envelopes since I was a teenager, but my template always was a torn apart envelope. I had fun making envelopes out of maps and all kinds of paper back then.

image via Paper Source

Now that I have access to a fantastic printer/copier right next to my desk I can make my own special paper compilations on my computer and print them out. Seriously if you had told me that would be possible when I was a teen I would've been so impatient and completely giddy for that day to come. You can also make envelopes out of scrap booking paper, wrapping paper, vellum, craft paper...so many options.

I love that the template kit comes with FIVE different sizes. I'll likely use these for my holiday cards this year and to DIY invitations. Would be great to be able to make a variety of envelopes for the festivities. There are great DIY video instructions at the Paper Source web site.

image via Paper Source

Then I also got the perfect pairing for making your own envelopes. I bought the envelope liner templates. Each template fits perfectly with the coordinating envelope size.The liner kit comes with six different sizes so you're really covered on a wide variety of projects.

image via Paper Source

Your creativity options are truly ENDLESS with these envelope and liner templates. I will definitely get my money's worth with these these high quality templates. Can't wait to experiment with them. Have a wonderful day. Thanks so much for coming by and spending a few minutes.

1 comment:

Cheap Envelopes said...

Wonderful envelopes! I love the design and the concept of these envelopes. This is perfect for Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...