14 November 2011

Getting Out & Doing New Things


This weekend I went to an air show. Wasn't planning on it. Enjoyed it. It's so easy to get into ruts about what we do and what we aren't that interested in. It's always nice to get out of your comfort zone and do things you wouldn't normally do or that might not be your cup o' tea. And it's nice to spend time with other people  and their interests. And you usually find you enjoy yourself way more than you'd think. Take the Thunderbirds performance for instance, that was pretty amazing.

So next time you are looking for something interesting to do on the weekend, look up at the big blue sky and choose to do something you might normally not do. It might turn out to be quite exciting and adventurous -- and you might want to do it again. Miramar Air Show October 2012, here I come. While I'm at it, I am definitely going to start expanding my horizons about new and interesting things to try that are outside my usual routine.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...