03 November 2011

Thankful November, Day 3

image via

November is already clicking right along, isn't it. Wow, where did this year go? I will say however that despite some challenging days - and we have them all, don't we - that I carry good memories from this year. I hold onto the good. And that is the basis of my thanks today. Yesterday I had conversations with a few people who were not feeling very hopeful about things.

For some reason it brought out in me a desire to inspire, rather than to despair. I truly felt peace and hope for good things to come, despite their concerns. That is what I am grateful for, the blessings and gifts of peace and hope. After we have done all we can do, there isn't much we can do but seek peace and hope for good things to come.

I am so grateful that despite challenges and events we often have little control over, that I feel peace and hope. In such an uncertain world, these things are a great comfort. I hope you are feeling hope and peace too. Now how about you? What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Today I was totally thankful for the weather. It was a perfect fall day.

I'm glad that you feel peace and hope, and it's awesome that others inspired you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...