01 December 2011

Etsy Roundup Best of Nativity Scenes

Happy first day of December. Tonight I am looking forward to attending a community Christmas event and hearing the Bell Canto Ringers bell choir perform. I am so happy to kick off December with something so very festive. I am working on decorations around the house. Last year I had it all done on Thanksgiving weekend, but this year is coming together a little bit slower.

One of my dear sisters collects nativity scenes from around the world and over they years I have given her a couple and been with her when she has purchased several more. Whenever I see holiday catalogs with nativity scenes I always find several I dream of gifting to her. So this post is dedicated to her for her love of nativity scenes.

Here's a roundup of my favorite nativity scenes available from www.etsy.com.

1. Japanese Washi Nativity from Koi Noburi
2. Felted Wool Sheep from The Mermaids Muse
3. Nativity Adoration from Avtra (Steven S.)
4. Felted Wool Nativity from Daria Lvovsky

5. Primitive Nativity from Kenamakee (Amanda Malnar)
6. Keepsake Felted Wool Nativity from All 4 Fiber Art (Pamela Mattison)
7. Pallet Nativity from Claus Creations (Matt and Angie Claus)

8. Standing Wood Nativity from Avtra (Steven S.)
9. Nativity Deluxe from Mama Made This

10. Needle Felted Wool Nativity from Daria Lvovsky
11. Vinyl Cutout Nativity from Creations By Heidi
12. Paper Quilled Nativity from Cards By Cheryl
13. Metal Nativity Scene from SRiley24 (Sarah Riley)


14. Primitive Pillow Nativity from Pillow Happy (Shell)

Hope you've enjoyed this nativity roundup. Etsy is full of great creations to spruce up the home for the season. Support small handmade artists by shopping at Etsy this season.

Wishing you a happy Thursday.

1 comment:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

What a darling idea for a Christmas post. This week Dave and I went to Loyola University for a huge display of Nativities from around the world.

Merry Christmas, Kalani.

Fondly,
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...