07 December 2011

Holiday Delights

image via

Today I thought I would share with you some favorite things I've seen around the gorgeous blog world this week. So many great inspirations and beautiful images to see.

It's the perfect time to hang a Pelmet Box. Here's Kara's pretty kitchen addition & fun candy idea.

I love Leslie's fur vest. So many of these out these, but quality and materials vary widely. This is a good one!

Two pretty mantle's to share. Love Jen's gorgeous display here. Linda's is amazing too. See it here. Love her ruffled trees.

There are a whole lotta gorgeous holiday decorations to enjoy at the Holiday Home Link Up party.

I want to try this fun idea from DesignMom for Sharpie Dyed Clothing.

Easy handmade ice cream cone ornaments. The talented Jessica Jones of How About Orange does it again.

Hope you enjoy this this holiday smorgasbord. Wishing you a happy Wednesday. I'm off to a help with a holiday party later today. Should be fun. But that's not before I do a few super fun rounds of laundry. Sweet! Just kidding, not that much fun. But later tonight will be. Hope you're enjoying your holiday season.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Have fun at your party, Kalani! I should be working, but apparently I'm over here checking out these pretty links instead.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...