20 March 2012

Celebrating Friends - Kelly Lee-Creel Fabrics

Top l-r: Kelly Lee-Creel (EverKelly), Me (kalanicut)
Bottom l-r: Jane (Borrowed Abode & Janery) with Holly Becker (Decor8, BYW & Decorate)

This post is all about my friend Kelly. She's debuting her first fabric line and I couldn't be happier for her. For over a year now I've been looking forward to celebrating all the successes she has been working tirelessly on for the past few years that are all going public this year.

Rather than steal any of Kelly's thunder, I am happily sending you over to her blog EverKelly to see her charming creations Story Book Lane for Andover Fabrics. If you have any little girls in your life you may love bringing the sweet designs in Story Book Lane to life in your home.

You can also find her on Pinterest at EverKelly, follow her on Twitter, and find her on Facebook. Kelly will also be at Quilt Market in May so look for her and introduce yourself there. You'll make her day if you stop in and admire her sure-to-be-lovely booth. Say hi to Kelly online and tell her I sent you. You'll adore her. I am definitely missing my "cup a tea" friend here in L.A. But Seattle is lucky to have her.

2 comments:

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

I was just catching up on things i missed, saw this page, and thought "Whoa! How did I end up at last summer's posts?" :) Then I read and figured it out

Anyway, I am so excited for Kelly too!

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

WOOHOO! No more word verification!
:p

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...