07 March 2012

Spring Spa Day At Home

image via

My plans got a little upended today so I'm rearranging my day a bit. I will be home more than expected but have lots to do here. So after a good look in the mirror I decided it would be a great day to do a mini-spa day at home. It's funny how you can one day realize your skin, your teeth, your hair or your nails suddenly need some serious attention. I figured I can easily play around with beautifying concoctions while I get things done.

Here are a few things you can do for a mini-spa day at home:

So far my toes are getting stretched and straightened, my teeth are whiter and shinier and I've written up some affirmations for my wall. All of that in between some writing projects, doing the dishes and organizing. Next up my cuticles are getting a quick treatment and my face is about to get some TLC. There's never a bad time for a little self care and you really can fit it into those little in-between moments.

Have you given yourself a little extra love lately? Is is about time? What's at the top of your list?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...