07 September 2012

Fall & Winter Boot Review


Boots are always near and dear to my heart so every fall I can't help taking a look at all the new styles for the coming season. I don't get many chances to wear boots due to the climate here, but a girl can fantasize about cold winter days and trudging in snow. That lasts for about 10 seconds then it's back to my happy, warm reality.

So here are some of my favorites from the Fall 2012 Nordstrom collection.

1. DV by Dolce Vita "Lujan" Boot
2. Sorel "Tivoli High" Waterproof Boot
3. Enzo Angiolini "Saylem" Riding Boot
4. Le Chameau "Chasseur" Rainboot
5. Jimmy Choo "Corinna" Embroidered Boot
6. Timberland "Wellie" Waterproof Boot
7. Valentino "Ascot" Boot
8. Frye "Veronica Slouch" Boot
9. Steve Madden "Camarro" Boot 

There is a little something for every one, every climate and every price range. Do you have a favorite boot this season?

all images via Nordstrom.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...