16 November 2012

Thankful November 2012: Day 16

image via

Life can be challenging that is for sure. The challenges around here have been pretty intense the past few years. But I am so grateful to have had the reminder this week that sometimes really great things happen out of the blue. I have seen some situations that I have no control over make some amazing changes over the past few weeks to the extent that I'm so surprised I don't know how to take all this in. This, I realize is not a bad problem to have.

So I am grateful that good things do happen. Surprises come to our lives. Things can change for the better in our lives without any warning or expectation. That is so awesome. So awesome. I am grateful to have this moment to pause and to be in awe of this moment and appreciate it as deeply as I possibly can. I want to remember this throughout my life so that I keep things in balance when things are hard. I want to be able to remember that great things come as total surprises too, because they do!

Before you head off for the weekend, pop by my Pinterest boards. I just update them and they are looking so pretty. Would love to connect with you there, let me know and I'll follow you back. You can find me at kalanicut.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...