23 November 2012

Thankful November 2012: Day 23

image via

Today I am thankful for great advice from wise people. Earlier this week I had a friend mention a great piece of advice from her personal experience that could come in very handy for me in the very near future. I so appreciated her thoughtful reminder and the kind way she shared her experiences about things that will soon be happening for me. Having kind wise people in our lives is such a gift.

I love hearing their perspectives and saving myself a little pain and suffering by learning from their experience. It's amazing how we expect that no one has been through what we're going through. Then someone shares that they've been through the same thing and it gives totally new perspective and hope. I am so thankful for kind, wise advisers.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...