21 February 2013

All Hail To The Navy

images via Gap & JCrew

I have had basically no navy in my wardrobe for a long time. I just felt dead in it, honestly. It just didn't feel like me. But this winter I started warming up to navy again. It's a great color to pair with my favorite pinks and oranges and I'm finally working it into my neutrals palette once again. Thought I'd share some of my favorite late winter/spring looks that are all about the color Navy.

Gap Harbor Jersey Striped Top (a favorite of mine here.)

images via Gap, J.Crew & Amazon


images via J. Crew & Gap


We'll see how I do pulling things together this spring and summer using more navy. One thing I have learned is that I don't have great scarves that go with navy. I need to rummage through the boxes of beautiful scarves The Man sent home at Christmas and see what I can find to tie into my new crush on the color navy.

How about you? Have you always had a sweet spot for navy or does your love for it come and go? Do you crave it in the springtime when all the nautical stripes appear?

1 comment:

Jane @ The Borrowed Abode said...

Yes! I love navy. I went to the J. Crew outlet recently I treated myself to a little navy and white striped knit blazer, and then a mint tee to go with it. I was loving how the mint color (Totally toothpaste colored) worked with the navy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...