30 September 2013

Personalized Ink Stamps From Paper Source

images via Paper Source

Hi! So happy to spend a few minutes with you. Over the weekend I got an email from Paper Source. That is always a fun thing, guaranteed there will be something pretty and inspiring to look at. They had added new personalized ink stamps to their collection - AND - free shipping is available until October 6.

These personalized ink stamps make such a cute gift and look oh, so cool on any mail or envelope that leaves your front door! I have always wanted one of these, but have never been permanent enough in any one address to feel like it was worth the investment. I can still dream though. I couldn't resist looking through their collection. There really are so many different styles, there's something for everyone.

Here are four favorites of mine.  For us, these four definitely had military family living in the big city written all over them.

Favorite Anchor Stamp: This is if far and away my favorite. I love the simple, clean lines, the mix of fonts and of course the anchor. This had my little family written all over it. Now if we just had an address that we know we'll be at for a while. I don't think it's the one we're at right now.

Skyline:   Sometimes I honestly forget that we live in the heart of one of the biggest, busiest cities in the country. Sure we don't get real sunsets but we sure do have a lot of tall buildings around. I love a simple outline of a skyline. I used to draw these kinds of drawings for the little girl I babysat during college. This reminds me of those days.

Big City Stamp:  This is super clean and simple. I like the city initials in big, bold letters. I think LA would look very cool on this stamp.

Ocean Waves: This beauty definitely hints at an beachy vibe. I like the fluid, curving lines. An L.A. address would definitely look California Cool on this stamp.

Paper Source is such a great resource for all things pretty and paper related. I have spent hours wandering around and around in different Paper Source locations and on their website. On their site they have awesome tutorials and a list of great classes and activities in their stores too. It's a great time to go in and wander and get ideas for the holiday season. If you're looking for a great gift for Christmas, consider a personalized ink stamp. They make sending out mail so much cheerier. Maybe imagine a stamp like this for yourself for your pretty Christmas cards.

1 comment:

GLENDA CHILDERS said...

This would make a great wedding present.

Fondly,
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...