08 November 2013

Let Me Tell You All About Flu 2013

image via mca

Apparently at some point we volunteered to be first in line for Flu 2013. Agh. Headaches, stomachaches, fevers and body aches. No one is getting much sleep. Usually the flu means extra tiredness and naps but not here, not now. It seems like everyone feels too yucky to sleep or sit still for long. There is a lot of moving from room to room, chair to bed to chair.

I joked with my good friend earlier this week that it didn't seem fair she was going to Hawaii and I was going to the gynecologist. Little did I know that in reality she was going to Hawaii and I was going to have the flu too. So not fair. Ha. We are impatient sick people at my house. Lying around after about 24 hours starts to drive us all crazy. We in day three and I am hoping the kiddo is headed for school today since she got sick first and seems to be on the mend. I hope it will be a quiet day.

If you are up for a little inspiration today, can I recommend a couple of my favorite Pinterest boards. Right now I find myself referring frequently to my Favorite Fall & Winter Fashion board,  Christmas and  Holiday DIY boards. Lots of pretty things to see and be inspired by for fashion and holiday planning.

I'll be back on Monday with a salute to Veterans Day and the second week of my new series on great gifts for under $10. November is going to be very action packed for us. I have a feeling it will be over in a blink.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...