10 January 2014

Fashion Accessories Inspiration From Calypso St. Barth

images via Calypso St. Barth

I thought Fridays might be a fun day to share some fashion inspirations this year. I wrote this piece a few years ago about the style and grace of a well accessorized woman. Good accessories really do make the difference between looking like you threw some clothes on and being well dressed.

Why I was perusing Calypso St. Barth online last week I found lots of great accessories to go along with their great clothing. I had way too much for one post so I divided it all up by clothing and accessories. Today it's all about accessories: great shoes, handbags, bracelets, earrings and necklaces. This would be a fun collection to mix and match. I am missing my 

I love the boots, the bags and the jewelry and I get a lot of inspiration for my wardrobe from these pieces.There are some things I could make for myself here and of course others I could invest in. I've really been itching to make myself a gorgeous leather bag and I haven't done it yet. But I can feel the motivation and interest in doing it really coming on. I keep seeing bags I could easily make in stores for upwards of $200. So watch out, one of these days I might just surprise you.

Do you have a favorite shop for accessories? I'd love to hear about it. I'll look forward to sharing more of my 2014 fashion inspirations in coming weeks.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...