06 August 2014

Cost Plus World Market Light Fixtures


I mentioned a couple of weeks ago a quick jaunt into Cost Plus World Market where I found some very lovely things on the clearance aisle. I had just set my eyes on their newest lighting collection when I got a call and had to leave unexpectedly. Bummer.

But it gave me a chance to revisit and I knew when I first saw them that there was going to be a blog post about them. I knew there were a few beauties I would love to share with you. So let's get on with it shall we.

Gold Lotus Hanging Pendant Light: Seen above. This one is special. I imagine a very special spot, somewhere to relax and have one's special treasures would be a perfect spot for this light. It would also be beautiful hung in a foyer, hallway or other small room.


Globe Hanging Pendant Lamp: This is so dreamy. I imagine it looking so perfect is a little boy's room full of airplane, travel and adventure themed decor. It would also be lovely hung over a reading nook in any kid's bedroom, boy or girl. An office would also be a great spot for this fixture.


Oversized Punched Metal Pendant Lamp: This would be so pretty in a pair hanging over a kitchen island, wouldn't it? It might also be fun hung in a hallway or other space where you had time and space to appreciate all the details on a regular basis. Love the turqoise with the silver. The intricacy is fun.


13 Bulb Cluster Chandelier: If you are feeling a need for modern, this one hits the spot. Space age simplicity and complexity all in one. This would be great in a hallway or workspace where you needed good light. I wouldn't want this fixture somewhere where I would be looking straight into all those bulbs from a distance across a room on a regular basis. Hung high in a walkthrough area, I think I would love it.


Rectangle Farmhouse Pendant Lamp: Lastly, this was the first one that really caught my eye that day. I like the bulb shape, the rustic farm style. I can see this hanging over a breakfast nook or dining table in the right space. I'm not sure it's my style exactly but I can sure see where it could be very cool in the right space.

Hope you enjoyed my little tour of Cost Plus World Market lighting. There are many others they have in stock that I like too. It was hard to choose just five to share. But you can see all the chandeliers and pendant lights here. If you're looking for lighting for a quick room update, a total room overhaul or a new house, this would be a great place to get some good deals.

all images via Cost Plus World Market

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...